Monday, October 24, 2011

Emma Frost Nails

OK, this is an easy one, and was inspired by Emma Frost, first lady of the Hellfire Club (for my fellow geeks out there) and the sexy chick from "X-Men: First Class" (for my non-geeks out there) with the Diamond skin.

I was at CVS the other day and they had a sale and I had a coupon, so I thought this combination would be awesome!

The extremely white Sally Hansen InstaDry "White Out"

I really like this one because it puts on a smooth coat

And it's easy to clean up the edges since the polish legitimately InstaDries!

I covered it with Sally Hansen "Diamonds" which is why I decided these were Emma Frost nails :) 

It's been really hard to take a picture of this and get the full effect, but they were SHINY! I'm definitely using this one again for winter!

Materials Used: Sally Hansen InstaDry in "White Out" and Sally Hansen "Diamonds"
Cost: Generally inexpensive, but I did get everything on sale...
Time: 30 minutes all told-- the InstaDry is definitely my new favorite product!
Conclusion? I'd definitely do this again! I didn't have a bottom coat handy, so I'm going to try that next time since I think the "Diamonds" coat made things a little brittle, but it's definitely effective :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment